Marsden State High School is an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 30117) and follows policies and procedures compliant with the standards for RTO's under the VET Quality Framework (VQF).
Marsden State High School (30117) offers the following qualifications on scope.
- BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business
- CUA20215 - Certificate II in Creative Industries
- CUA30915 - Certificate III in Music Industry
- CUA31115 - Certificate III in Visual Arts
- FSK20113 - Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- ICT20115 - Certificate II in Information, Digital Media, and Technology
- SIT20116 - Certificate II in Tourism
Marsden State High School has agreements with external RTO's to offer the following qualifications.
- Binnacle Training College Pty Ltd (RTO: 31319)
- Axiom College (RTO: 40489)
- HLT23215 - Certificate II in Health Support Services
- Blueprint Career Development Pty Ltd (RTO: 30978)
- Strategix Training Group Pty Ltd (RTO: 31418)
- TLI20119 - Certificate II in Logistics
- TAFE Queensland (RTO: 0275)
- Formula Student (RTO: 41124)
- MEM20413 - Certificate II in Engineering Pathways
- Blue Dog Training Pty Ltd (RTO: 31193)
For information at Marsden State High School regarding VET training and School based apprenticeships and traineeships, please contact
RTO Manager: Brendan Growden (email@example.com)
Careers: Amanda Augustine (firstname.lastname@example.org)